Tintri T1000™ All-flash Storage System
Data Center Flexibilty for the ROBO
Maximum Performance for Remote and Branch Offices
Flash storage has the power to fundamentally transform how you do business. But most solutions force you to compromise on performance, price, or features. Tintri VMstore T1000 all-flash storage systems provide an Intelligent Infrastructure to deliver powerful and efficient all-flash performance across your data center.
The T1000 as with other VMstore storage systems is managed from single point, providing a consistent experience across your organization. Whether the T1000 is placed in the core or the main data center, when you need to expand to smaller locations or areas where you do not need the robust performance and scalability, the T1000 can be managed from the same Tintri Global Center console. You get the same level of analytics, replication at the virtual machine level, and enterprise cloud management across all your VMstore environment.
At the core of the VMstore T1000 is the unique VMstore file system that is built specifically for virtualized workloads. This enables you to control each application automatically and match capacity to business needs one drive at a time. The VMstore T1000 delivers an exceptional user experience through completely autonomous operation, real-time and predictive analytics, and powerful automation at the application level to support your virtualized workloads.
Consolidate your virtualized enterprise applications onto a scalable, performant, and easy-to-use Intelligent Infrastructure. When the data that drives your line-of-business applications resides on VMstore T1000, your operations are dramatically simplified. Go from pilot to production with a few clicks of a button. Enjoy a simplified administrative experience so you can focus on your business. Experience Different!
- Consistent Performance – Isolation for every application all the time
- Data Services – Real-time deduplication and compression, public cloud connector, copy data management, and more
- Real-Time Analytics – Visibility across storage, network, and hosts on a per-application basis
- Actionable Analytics – Get to root cause in one click; fix and see results instantly
- Predictive Analytics – Profile application types, then model and forecast capacity and performance needs over the next 18 months
- High Availability – RAID, active-standby controller with hot spares, and more
- Developer Choice – Select Tintri’s native REST APIs, PowerShell toolkit, Python SDK, or plugins such as our vRealize Orchestrator that meet your needs
- Per-Application Data Management – Manage snapshots, clones, replication, and QoS policies on a per-VM basis
- T1000 is an option for extending main datacenter to smaller sites and ROBOs.
- Tintri Global Center intelligently manages up to 64 VMstores across your entire infrastructure.
- Guaranteed high performance for every application without manual intervention
- Concurrent multi-hypervisor support enables you to operate vSphere, Hyper-V, RHEV, XenServer, and OpenStack simultaneously on a single system without partitioning
- Remote management of both initial system configuration and power simplifies administration of your distributed environment
- Share analytics data with vRealize Operations, Microsoft System Center Operations Manager, and other platforms to gain valuable holistic insight
- Easy configuration enables you to go from box to production workloads in under an hour in most cases
- Autonomous operation eliminates many manual steps saving time and reducing errors
- Support for open APIs delivers choice while making scripting simple, standardized, and powerful
Specifications: VMstore T1000 All-Flash Storage System
|Flash||Effective capacitya,b,c||10 TB|
|Raw capacityc||3.1 TB|
|Application Density||VMs (max)||100|
|Onboard Network ports per controller||DATA ports||2x 10GbE|
|ADMIN ports||2x 1GbE|
|REPL ports||2x 1/10GbE|
|Optional Network ports per controller||DATA ports||2x 10GbE SFP+|
|Physical Specifications||Dimensions (HxWxD)||2RU, 3.5” x 19.0” x34.63” (89 mm x 483 mm x 880 mm) without bezel|
|Operating temp.||5°C to 40°C (41°F to 104°F)|
|Non-oper. Temp.||-40°C to 70°C (-40°F to 158°F)|
|Operating humidity||8% to 90% (non-condensing)|
|Non-oper. Humidity||5% to 95% (non-condensing)|
|System||Type||All-flash Dual controller (active-standby)|
|Software||Tintri OS||Requires Tintri OS 4.3.3.x or higher|
|Virtualization||Protocol Support||NFS and SMB3|
|Additional Software||Management||Tintri Global Center™ Standard (included)|
|Analytics||Tintri Analytics (included in active VMstore maintenance contract)|
|Tintri Software Suite||Synchronous and Asynchronous Replication: ReplicateVM™
Public Cloud Connector: VMstore Cloud Connector™
VM Scale-out: Tintri Global Center™ Advanced
Copy Data Management: SyncVM™
Data-at-rest Encryption: SecureVM™
|Product Support||Administration||Tintri Global Center, web interface (https), KVM (console), SMTP and SNMP for alerts|
|Support||Proactive support with automated phone home and case creation|
|Regulatory||UL/CSA/EN/IEC 60950-1, EMC Emissions Class A, FCC, IC, CE, VCCI, RCM, BSMI, EAC, KC, ROHS, REACH, WEEE|
a Effective capacity is calculated after data protection (double parity RAID-6, spare, and metadata overhead) and data reduction including inline deduplication and compression but does not include thin provisioning. Data reduction typically pro- vides 3-5x capacity savings.
bAssumes minimum policy of 8 hourly snapshots, 7 daily snapshots, and 4 weekly snapshots. All snapshots are logically represented as full recoveries.
c 1 TB = 1,000,000,000,000 bytes. 1 PB = 1,000,000,000,000,000 bytes=1000 TB.
Download the Tintri T1000 All-flash Storage System Datasheet (PDF).